City2City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Made By Subnoize Ratz....... For Subnoize Ratz...... All Over The World

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

wtf -- questions answered.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
taxgirl

wtf -- questions answered. Empty
PostSubject: wtf -- questions answered.   wtf -- questions answered. EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 8:55 pm

i cant stand that other board.... made a damn account there just to post this but since its the owner of this board thats the one confused I figured id post it here.

1) SRH is co-owned by Kevin Zinger and Ryan White. Johnny Richter has NO ownership of SRH.

2) Unwritten Law has been down with SRH, Kevin Zinger, KMK, and Subnoize since before day 1. To hate someone for success is a joke.

3.) Eyes Set To Kill are currently signed to Break Silence Recordings. Great band, worth checking out. Kids with dreams that actually got off their asses and worked to make it happen.. sounds kinda like KMK.. just a different genre...

4.) Suburban Noize Records does not put on records just to drop a record, we put out albums so (a) our artists and producers can creatively express themselves (b) to financially provide a platform for artists that otherwise would not have the means to record and distribute themselves and (c) to move towards the common goal of success. Suburban Noize is an independent record label and as such we have to do everything ourselves. Suburban Noize is made up of about 12 people and 25+ artists, assuming that you know the standard of living for anyone associated with the label is a joke and I would suggest you bite your tongue as it makes you look like a ignorant fan.

It's awesome that you're down.. but buying into past drama and spreading rumors as fact is never a good idea. Be down, its sick... but dont assume you know.

*URGH* i know it was a bad idea to post this message, but i thought it needed to be said... my apologies. The new message board is dope. I wish more people would come here... the other board is whack.

~beth.
Back to top Go down
Jride
Admin
Jride

PostSubject: Re: wtf -- questions answered.   wtf -- questions answered. EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 12:27 am

taxgirl wrote:
The new message board is dope. I wish more people would come here... the other board is whack.

~beth.

thanks so much for that.. Im spreading the word about it and I hope we get a lot of members and have it become successful..

And i thank you for clearing all that stuff up for me..
Back to top Go down
https://city2city.darkbb.com
Juggalo_Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: wtf -- questions answered.   wtf -- questions answered. EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 4:36 pm

No need to appologize thats a good piece of info
Back to top Go down
Tha_Pizz
Tha_Pizz

PostSubject: Re: wtf -- questions answered.   wtf -- questions answered. EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 4:49 am

Good post Beth Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wtf -- questions answered.   wtf -- questions answered. Empty

Back to top Go down

wtf -- questions answered.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City2City :: Subnoize Info :: Subnoize Newz-
Jump to: